Manufactured and Packaged in Sri Lanka with the Finest Sri Lankan Material.

Dialog TV Unofficial Website - Now Open!

I have just completed the first stage of my new Unofficial Website for Dialog TV. This website provides the information Dialog takes a long time to provide, or never provides at all. Also, it is a much better alternative to the main website if you want to find the correct prices and packages according to the real name of the channel. In the Dialog TV website, TEN Sports is marked as "10 Sports". And... well, just go there and see. I hope they fix it soon.

Returning to the subject of the new website, it is the successor to a failed project named the Dialog TV Wiki. Failed means that there was no one to help maintain the wiki, whereas a wiki should be maintained by community, not one person.

Therefore this website will only be maintained by me. But of course, all are welcome to email me or post a comment in this blog about any mistakes or updates.

So I hope you all consider visitng the site. Note that you should enable ActiveX on Internet Explorer before-hand, or when asked, to access the website properly.


Also note that I have no relation with Dialog TV exept that I am a mobile and pay television customer. The unofficial website is maintained by me, not Dialog. I hope Dialog has no objection to the unofficial website.

3 comments:

  Anonymous

July 27, 2007 at 7:32 PM

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  TechnoGuy Sri Lanka

July 27, 2007 at 8:17 PM

I believe anyone has the right to open such a site for informative purposes, not for commercial purposes.

My website (not blog) is meant to be informative and helpful to all. It will not be used to get profit.

Therefore the site is legal, as I beleive.

If Dialog sends me an E-Mail objecting to this website, then I will take any action necessary and shut down the website.

But if anyone is to object to the website on this blog or any other blog as anonymous or even with a registered name, they might as well give up. I will only accept official emails that arrive from a Dialog address.

Thank You.

  LankaMedia

December 7, 2008 at 12:58 PM

Visit www.satlk.com