Manufactured and Packaged in Sri Lanka with the Finest Sri Lankan Material.

Windows Live Messenger for Xbox 360

Microsoft announced on Monday that the well known Windows Live Messenger software will be made available for Instant Messaging on the Xbox 360. Users may IM with up to 6 other users, including PCs and other Smart Devices. The update will be available through the Spring Update 2007, releasing on May 7th.

In Sri Lanka - I've managed to sign up for Xbox Live from Sri Lanka through the Singapore service. Just connected up to my router and sgined up. Could have done better with a USB keyboard though. Users in Sri Lanka can do so and enjoy the same experience other Xbox users are enjoying around the world.

3 comments:

  Anonymous

November 25, 2008 at 9:16 PM

Hi,

My name is adil & i too am interested in buying a 360.

You say you have a xbox live account can you play multiplayer games & stuff & also whats the procedure?

Thanks,
Adil

  Anonymous

November 25, 2008 at 9:17 PM

Hi,

Sorry its adil again how much did it cost you?(to create an xbox lice a/c)

  Anonymous

February 25, 2010 at 11:44 PM

good afternoon people. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are around 250 pounds everwhere. But for all I found this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what do you think?